Condominium projects are inherently risky projects for design professionals. If you decide to work on condos, it’s imperative you know the issues associated with this unique project type. We will learn about the risks, and recommendations for managing the risks, with condominium projects. We will also explore claims that arise from condominium projects and lessons learned from those claims.
Join us for this valuable 90-minute seminar where you and your staff will also have an opportunity to:
- Learn about the risks associated with condominium projects and understand why these projects are higher risk;
- Discuss ways to develop proactive strategies to protect and defend your firm against condominium project claims;
- Explore claims scenarios and lessons learned from condominium projects;
- Ask questions to the presenters; and
- Qualify for premium and continuing education (C.E.) credits (as applicable).
How it works:
This webinar will be delivered on the GoToWebinar platform. You will need a computer with a high-speed Internet connection to participate. Audio can be accessed either through your computer or telephone, but sound quality may be more reliable via a landline telephone.
- Beazley will provide ONE connection free of charge to each participating firm or broker.
- You have the choice to connect at your desk or in a conference room, allowing for multiple participants with a single connection.
- If you require additional connections [within one office or for other locations], there will be a $99 fee for each additional connection.
- Registrants will receive a confirmation email with pre-testing instructions to eliminate last-minute technical issues. Two days prior to the program, another email will be sent with the connection instructions and a link to the program materials (attendance forms, PowerPoint handout, program evaluation, etc.). Please download the materials prior to the webinar.
After the program and upon receipt of your office’s electronic Attendance Sign-In Sheet, a group Certificate of Completion will be e-mailed to you. Engineers, architects and other professionals may be able to earn credits for their program participation.
For eligible firms, annual participation in an A&E webinar entitles attendees to a premium credit of 5 percent on the first renewal and 10 percent each renewal thereafter (subject to any State limitations).
Continuing Education (C.E.) Credits
The program has not been pre-registered for any C.E. credits. AIA members can log-in and self-report their participation in this program on AIA’s web site: www.aia.org, as a structured self-reported program. For the individual states’ licensing boards, it is the architect’s responsibility to determine whether this activity meets the various guidelines set forth by those state boards where he/she is registered.
Synthesis Partnership is a national provider of continuing professional education webinars, and is an approved provider in Florida, Louisiana, and North Carolina, three states that require pre-approval of providers offering professional education credits.
- Engineers registered in Florida and North Carolina must score 70% or better on a post-program quiz to earn 1.5 PDH credits in those states.
- This topic will not meet New York’s strict subject matter criteria for professional education credits.